E-Commerce Europe Manager M / F POSTULEZ MAINTENANT
Attached directly to the France Be-Arts Department, the E-Commerce Manager will implement a real e-commerce policy adapted to the European market . Its main missions will be as follows:
- Develop and monetize customer accounts already in existence when taking up the post
- Globally analyze the e-commerce potential on the European market
- Identify the different types of customers with whom an offer can be established
- Be a force of proposals for set up a coherent, long-lasting policy adapted to online sales
- Guide offers to the various e-commerce sites based on the Group's overall offer and all of our product ranges
- Promote the know-how and skills of our Group to e-commerce sites and promote our products
- Ensure the competitive intelligence in its market, be attentive (-ve) to new e-commerce sites and develop the customer base for BtoB and BtoC online sales
- Fill in your annual BP (Business Plan) and update it monthly
- Participate in European meetings and work in collaboration with his export colleagues for client accounts such as Amazon, Cdiscount and other international sites
The candidate will be responsible for the European e-commerce activity both in volume, turnover (turnover) but also in profitability for all e-commerce customers.
He / she will work in close collaboration with the Group's other e-commerce teams in order to have a global, coherent and structured vision of the Europe and Group e-commerce offer.
He / she will be in constant contact with all the Sales Directors in France, to work with them on product offers, ranges and corresponding prices, adapted to the needs of e-commerce sites. He / she will have to lead an e-commerce policy in line with all the offers on our distribution channels.
He / she will work in collaboration with the company's Marketing departments in order to collect all the information necessary for the good content expected on e-commerce sites, as well as with the Purchasing, Data and Customer Services teams.
With a higher education such as a business or sales school, the candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in the E-Commerce sector. A digital / digital and omnichannel approach is essential.
You like challenges and challenges, you work effectively in a team and know how to work internally with all the departments of the company, you are responsive, invested and passionate, you like novelty and creativity.
Apply to Be-Arts||| Paris ||| Direction |||||| Tf7Sk8x ~ e8LNqZJ0 ||| FULL_TIME ||| EUR ||| HOUR ||| single |||||||||||| false